My 1st week
March 19, 2006
My mom and dad rush to the Sta. Teresita Hospital at around 6pm, they were so excited to see me but DUH!!! i'm not yet ready.
March 20, 2006
My mom visited her OB, because of what she felt yesterday.
At around 4pm, she was admitted to the hospital. The OB predicted that i wll come out at 6pm, but i thought otherwise!
My mom was already in pain because she already had a 9 cm opening by 6pm, but until 9:30 it wouldn't open to 10 cm, which is what a normal delivery required. So her OB decided that they will perform a CS. So by 10:14pm they finished the operation and I finally out of my mother's womb.
By the way, my dad caught me on cam on my way to the nursery

http://public.fotki.com/franchescauy/franchesca_reese_uy/photo-0414.html
March 21, 2006
Met My Family
I've met my cousins, titas, tito, and grandma when they visited me at dthe nursery.
I also earned my 1st money, courtesy of lola Lita
March 22, 2006
I got out of the nursery and went straight to the waiting arms of my mommy.
March 23, 2006
Home At Last
Bye-bye hospital, because i'm finally going home, and i'm looking forward to sleep on my beautiful crib
March 24, 2006
My Dundee
My dad and I were sleeping when mu mom went to bed, only to find out that i,m embracing my dundee sideways! (Too bad my mom didn't caught that on camera...but i'm sure there will be a next time)
March 25, 2006
Lots Of Visitors
I was visited by my tita Nina ang Grace, together with friends of my dad.
March 26, 2006
Hypersmile
I had a pictorial with my mom...hypersmile. I also attended my 1st mass with my mom and dad. And, thanks God, my ambilical cord was cured.
False Alarm
My mom and dad rush to the Sta. Teresita Hospital at around 6pm, they were so excited to see me but DUH!!! i'm not yet ready.
March 20, 2006
Welcome World
My mom visited her OB, because of what she felt yesterday.
At around 4pm, she was admitted to the hospital. The OB predicted that i wll come out at 6pm, but i thought otherwise!
My mom was already in pain because she already had a 9 cm opening by 6pm, but until 9:30 it wouldn't open to 10 cm, which is what a normal delivery required. So her OB decided that they will perform a CS. So by 10:14pm they finished the operation and I finally out of my mother's womb.
By the way, my dad caught me on cam on my way to the nursery

http://public.fotki.com/franchescauy/franchesca_reese_uy/photo-0414.html
March 21, 2006
Met My Family
I've met my cousins, titas, tito, and grandma when they visited me at dthe nursery.
I also earned my 1st money, courtesy of lola Lita
March 22, 2006
My Mommy
I got out of the nursery and went straight to the waiting arms of my mommy.
March 23, 2006
Home At Last
Bye-bye hospital, because i'm finally going home, and i'm looking forward to sleep on my beautiful crib
March 24, 2006
My Dundee
My dad and I were sleeping when mu mom went to bed, only to find out that i,m embracing my dundee sideways! (Too bad my mom didn't caught that on camera...but i'm sure there will be a next time)
March 25, 2006
Lots Of Visitors
I was visited by my tita Nina ang Grace, together with friends of my dad.
March 26, 2006
Hypersmile
I had a pictorial with my mom...hypersmile. I also attended my 1st mass with my mom and dad. And, thanks God, my ambilical cord was cured.

1 Comments:
At 5:35 PM,
ome said…
franchesca reese quilang uy
hay naku! binigyan mo ako ng problem! ang bata2 ko pa naging tita na me! alam mo ba lagi kitang dinadalaw! pero ang swerte ko kasi nagkaroon ako ng niece na katulad mo! alam mo ba na sobrang bait mo! kapag nanjan ako sa haus niyo ay hindi ka umiiyak! lagi kang nagpapasikat... tapos nung nalaman ko na tumagilid ka na ay---sobrang shocked talaga ako! 1-week-old ka pa lang pero nagawa mo na iyun!!!!!!!! yung mga pictures mo ha... feeling ko paglaki mo ay camera-lover ka! kasi lagi kang nakaposing! cge hanggang dito na lang muna...
from tita niƱa
=april 4 2006=
*sa computer shop na malapit sa inyo...*
-5:30 ng hapon..-
Post a Comment
<< Home